Tuesday, September 7, 2010

September Workshop Cards

Hello,

Yes it is that time again.  Can you believe I have the cards finished before Saturday?!  I really had fun putting this together for us.  I really love the cards.  Ok, so I got my inspiration from Splitcoaststampers AGAIN!  Those ladies make some very lovely cards.  But know that I use them for inspiration and when I don't have the same supplies, stamps or texture plates, I gotta use what I have.  Next month, I am going to try to do it without looking there first.  We shall see.

Ok, here goes, the first card was inspired by Alesha and her card can be found at: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1734626?cat=fav  I did not have the same impressions folder to run through the Big Shot so I used a texture plate.  Here is my card:


Stamps: Oval All
Cardstock:  Chocolate Chip, River Rock and Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black and River Rock Classic Stamp Pads
Accessories: Big Shot, Texturz Plate Perfect Details, Wide, Large & Scallop oval punches and Blender pens
Technique: Dry Embossing

Card #2 was inspired by favre821 and her card can be found at: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1679530?cat=fav  I did not have anything that she used.  I want you to see how you can look at someones card and change it for your own.  Here is my card:

Stamps: Vintage Vogue and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Bashful Blue and Whisper White
Classic Ink: So Saffron and Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Bashful Blue gingham ribbon
Technique: Rock-n-Roll

Card #3 was inspired by abbysmom2198, her card can be found at: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1776665  Her card really grab my eye!  So, again, I used what I had and liked my result.  Hope you do too!  Here is my card:


Stamps: Happy Everything
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Real Red, Basic Black and DSP prints pack
Classic Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Circle Punches in sizes - 1/2", 3/4" and 1", Scallop Edge Border Punch and Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon

Hope you enjoy these cards as much as I do!  Have a wonderful month!!!

Happy Stamping!!!

No comments: